In an effort to spice up this blog a bit, we’ll tap into the Optimists’ foodie inclinations by periodically featuring some choice restaurants and food-related businesses. This week we feature some favorite West Coast destinations:
- Xanh Bistro – stellar Vietnamese in Orange County – Fountain Valley, California
- Swan Oyster Depot – serving oysters for 97 years – San Francisco, California
- Vij’s – some say the best Indian cuisine in North America – Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Clyde Common – part of a bustling foodie scene in PDX – Portland, Oregon
- Soif Wine Bar – my favorite place to eat in the land of Banana Slugs – Santa Cruz, California
Past Foodie Finds.